Once confirmation of a tour, full lists of required gears would be sent to you. Please view our useful information page at the Equipment List section on the website. Here is a general packing list for trekking in Nepal that you need to bring.
- Backpack (for trekking)
- hat or cap
- T-shirts (1 for 2 or 3 days walking): avoid cotton, a very long time to dry.
- Sub-sweater or long sleeve shirt.
- Some pair of hiking sticks.
- 1-2 trekking pants, light
- Jacket (thermal and windproof)
- 1 Goretex jacket style, simple and light.
- Formal jacket (keeping warm Nov. – Mar)
- Hiking socks (1 pair for 2- days of walking) avoid very long to dry-type socks “tennis” (cotton) and high risk of blisters.
- Pair of gloves (Nov. – Mar.)
- A pair of hiking shoes with good quality.
- A pair of sandals.
- pair of sunglasses excellent.
- 1 or 2 Telescope ( base on habit)
- Water bottle (Min. 1 liter)
- A headlight and its batteries.
- Sleeping bag (-20°c for winter (Dec. – Feb.) and 0°c for comfort temperature in other months. Everest: -20°c.
- The pocket knife (Swiss knife preferable).
- Toiletries: Bio-degradable products.
- Toilet paper + lighter.
- Personal medicines:
- Your regular medicines.
- Antimalarial( loperamide deviation)
- Intestinal dressing (Smetca deviation)
- Anti-inflammatory ointment.
- Painkillers (Paracetamol preferably)
- Water purification pills: Although the taste is not good, but better than buying a plastic bottle of mineral water, which remains in the mountain?
Adhesive tape (Elastoplasts type 6 cm wide) effective prevention.
- Set of plasters + compresses disinfectant
- Treatment for colds and sore throat
- Sunblock cream (skin + lips)