These booking terms and conditions establish your contract with Himalayan Exploration Treks Pvt. Ltd (commonly known as ‘Himalayan Exploration’), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the law of the Republic of Nepal. The service is specified in the technical form sent to you and approved by you. You can choose either a ready-made package of the agency or customized service. In that ultimate case the service result of negotiation between you and the agency. When you are confirmed with your plan, the agency sends you a technical form with the description of the service, conditions, and price, named “Travel mutual agreement.” You have then to agree with this form and send back to us by Email. You must send us a typical part of the cost of travel in advance. Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you the confirmation letter.
You can pay through the following methods:
You can pay directly to our bank account by bank transfer in the Euro or Dollar. However please note that while completing the “Transfer Form.” It ensures that the charges regarding the transfer are borne entirely by you. We will send the invoice and confirmation of the reservation after receiving your advance. You have to pay the remaining amount, according to our terms and conditions.
DETAILS OF BANK.
|NAME OF BENEFICIARY||Himalayan Exploration Treks P. Ltd.|
|THE BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER(IBAN)||01601010024754|
|BANK OF BENEFICIARY||Nepal Investment Bank LTD, Thamel, Kathmandu|
|PAYMENT||SUM||DATE OF PAYMENT|
|1st Payment||25% of Total Price||Pay Now to make your confirmation|
|Final Payment||Remaining Balance||To be paid on upon arrival in cash|
When paying by credit card, there will be an additional 4% charge for the costs of the transaction.
Before the beginning of the service, we do not encourage our customers to change their arrangements confirmed. But we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. We will make these changes possible depending on the availability of different segments of the tour. However, the changes will be subject to certain minimum modification/administration expenses as appropriate.
We deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Nepal, but we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. Cancellation must be notified in writing and will take effect the day Himalayan Exploration Treks receive it. The following cancellation charges will apply. CANCELLATION AND REFUND.
- For cancellation 90 days prior to arrival, there will refund a 50% of the amount deposited.
- And cancellation between 60-90 days prior to arrival, there will refund a 25% of the amount deposited.
- For cancellation between 30-60 days prior to arrival, there will no refund of the amount deposited.
- And cancellations between 7 – 30 days before the date of arrival, there will reimburse 50% of the total package.
- For cancellation seven days prior to arrival, there will be no refund.
- Private vehicles and other luxury buses are non-refundable.
- Ticket NON-REFUNDABLE.
Caution: All specifications are subject to change depending on the availability and price may be adjusted for changes in exchange rates and increased government taxes.
It can affect the total price. All rates quoted are based on the best prices available today and are subject to change at the time of booking.
TREKKING AND TRAVELING PLAN:
The guide is the permissible sudden change of trekking plan, i.e., itinerary base on the climate and the physical condition of travelers. We have no refundable policy in case of early stoppage of the plan or making faster the trek or stopped before, whatever the reason of interruption.
No tolerance and adaptation of another culture. It is like plans that arrangement and travelers should be flexible. From our part, we shall always try our best to solve any problem that you face during the travel. But we may not be held any responsible for delays or alternations caused by obstacles or any cost existed due to domestic flights delays or cancellation, strikes, agitations, altitude sickness, bad weather, riots, and others political disturbances.
INDICATED PRICE IN AVERAGE.
- Airport-hotel transfer (arrival and return).
- Hotel in Kathmandu: as mention as each trip description that we send you by email.
- Trekking permit – national park fees.
- Special trekking permit for the restricted area (Dolpo, Mustang, Manaslu, Nar-Phu) and “Liaison officer” for Expedition.
- All ground transportation and domestic flights as per trekking itinerary.
- Full cater during the trek including accommodation (camping/lodges/tea-houses/hotels).
- For camping trek: complete camping equipment such as two men tents, dining tent, toilet tent, and foam mattress, kitchen utensils (Except sleeping bag recommended -20° for the mountain).
- For the trek, an English speaking government registered guide (others languages spoken guide are available upon request), a professional cook, with kitchen assistant, and porters for your personal belongings (maximum of 25 Kg per 2 people according to labor law of Nepal), significant numbers of and their food and accommodation.
- You will have an English speaking government registered guide (others languages spoken guide are available upon request) and a porter for two people (maximum 20 kg. for two people) for lodge treks.
- For a single trekker will be accompanied only by the same proficiency guide.
EXCLUDES IN INDICATED PRICE (Mentioned on each trek description)
- Your insurance. (your insurance has to cover the helicopter rescue in case of emergency )
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Extra charges for exceeding 1o kg baggage on domestic flights.
- Personal tips (Compulsory according to your satisfaction generally 5 Euro and 3 Euro per head for a guide and porter respectively).
- Any kinds of drinks other than tea or coffee.
- For the tea-house trek: tea or coffees are including in the initial price only for breakfast.
- Lunch and dinner in major cities of Nepal (Katmandu, Pokhara & Nepalgunj.)