Volunteering opportunities help to develop the societies, communities, and nation by exchanging their skills. Himalayan Exploration Treks offer volunteering opportunities to the volunteers around the world since its establishment. Himalayan Exploration Treks are operating not only the tourism business but also given equal priority for social responsibility. Our concern in the social infrastructure the equity in society. Furthermore, human rights, economic and cultural aspects are the primary concern of our agency. If your interest to discover а new culture, achieve something remarkable explore. The Himalayan Exploration Treks has to offer volunteering opportunities:
Our concern іn Society
- Woman education and empowerment: Nepal is under developing country where the woman is marginalized due to its social structure. Although we work against it to empower the woman through the given education, vocational training in different skills. It brings good effort and generates income socially.
- Children and orphanage Homes: It’sone of the challenges for Nepal to save the children. Although we fight against child labor, trafficking, and having drugs in their childhood, besides that, we contribute some part of the amount we earn through our activities which we help to orphanage home.
- Community maintenance and development: we know that if the community becomes educated, no doubt the nation will be automatically prosperous. We work in the tourism industry, as its part of the tourism which needs to be developed and keep charm. But, it helps to deliver economic growth to the nation.
- Cultural exchange and homestay: Paying guests, it’s believed that the homestay started early when peace corps volunteers used to be placed in Nepali host families. In the 70s and 80s expatriates and international research students also set at host families. Currently, globalization and information rapid development makes it easy to network more foreign and local companies in placing people to homestay.
Our Concern іn Health, and Education
- Teaching English: Teaching English Volunteer Program in Nepal is an enjoyable and satisfying experience whereas the volunteers get the opportunity to prepare the students who eager to improve their conversational English skills. Volunteers work primarily as instructors of English either in Nepali public or private schools. Volunteers may also ask to assist in other school activities such as sports and other extra-curricular projects.
- Community Health and environmental awareness: These programs exist in all of the placements where we have schools, orphanages, and medical clinics. The emphasis is on teaching sanitary and hygienic good practices, and solutions to environmental challenges.